Alfred | Fogbugz Extension
A script to facilitate common Fogbugz interactions from Alfred (or the command line). Feel free to add to, modify, change, make better as you see fit.
- List active cases for configured user
- Start work timer for specified case for configured user
- Stop work timer
- Add estimate to specified case
- Add non-timesheet elapsed time to specified case
- Add a comment to the specified case
- Resolve the specified case
- List all projects for configured user
- project cases
- List all cases for specified project
fb_settings.py, change the
token value to your token.
Go to this address:
Use your username, not email for
USERNAME. If your password has any reserved characters, you will need to find the appropriate code for them. For example,
Install the Python module
pip install fogbugz
Command Line Usage
If you would like to just use the scipt in the command line, you can download it from GitHub.
python main.py [options]
- ex. `-l "Todd Waits"`
- Returns all *active* cases assigned to specified user.
-w [CASE NUMBER]
- ex. `-w 1304`
- Starts work timer on specified case
-e [HOURS] [CASE NUMBER]
- ex. `-e 2 1304` sets case 1304 estimate to 2 hours
- Sets estimate of specified case
-t [HOURS] [CASE NUMBER]
- ex. `-e 1 1304` sets non-timesheet elapsed time for case 1304 to 1 hour
- What ever number is entered will OVERWRITE the elapsed time for the specified case.
- Does not affect timesheet time.
- If the current elapsed time is 2 hours, and you write 1 (thinking you are adding 1 hour), you will overwrite 2 hours with 1.
- ex. `-p "Todd Waits"`
- Lists all active cases assigned to Todd Waits in all projects, and displays them by project.
-c [COMMENT] [CASE NUMBER]
- ex. `-c "Working on a bunch of stuff" 1304`
- This will add the comment `Working on a bunch of stuff` to case 1304.
-r [CASE NUMBER]
- ex. `-r 1304`
- Resolves case 1304.